Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hey!



Welcome to visit http://daphraelizreika.blogspot.com !



Hi there! This is my very first post on this blog. I created a new blog because the last one http://sylviaflorence.blogspot.com/ lack of service, look after, care, update...>.< Let me tell you why it's named Drenched. Do you know a very famous artist called Wanting from China? I've in love with her songs recently. The one that I like the most is...Drenched!! The lyrics is so meaningful and melody is great :D The first try and I've drenched into the song ♥


When minutes become hours 
When days become years 
And I don't know where you are 
Color seems so dull without you 

Have we lost our minds? 
What have we done? 
But it all doesn't seem to matter anymore 

When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back 
You held me in your arms, I held you in mine 
You picked me up to lay me down 
When I look into your eyes 
I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I 
I'm drenched in your love 
I'm no longer able to hold it back 

Is it too late to ask for love? 
Is it wrong to feel right? 
When the world is winding down 
Thoughts of you linger around 

Have we lost our minds? 
What have we done? 
But it all doesn't seem to matter anymore 

When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back 
You held me in your arms, I held you in mine 
You picked me up to lay me down 
When I look into your eyes 
I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I 
I'm drenched in your love 
I'm no longer able to hold it back

Do you see above there where the blog title that picture? I drew it on my Sejarah paper:P Can you see a 曲 in the D? it means 曲婉婷 :) Drenched 

Because of this song, I download the whole album songs from Wanting.
Because of this song, I go watch 春娇与志明.
Because of this song, I believe in true love.
Because of this song, I trust my feelings.
Because of this song, I feel in LoVe :P
|
|
|
Because of this song, I create this blog!!
*is actually hard to explain my feelings to this song. I feel something happened in my heart:\

Sorry for the last blog. I abandon it. I promise I wouldn't do again. Since I just bought my new phone♥, blogging become an easy work! Reika Suzuki!!!!!!!! DON'T BE LAZY anymore!!!!

Happy Holiday dudes!
It's so excitable when you saw people wearing uniform to school and you're wearing nicely for shopping. I'm so bad xD Thank you KuenCheng for leting us have fun earlier than others one week! Hahaha. I sleep until 12 in the noon now. Breakfast and Lunch eat together. Then, start to play my phone, laptop or off to shopping. This life is GREAT :D
Sleep.Eat.Play.Eat.Sleep. Don't forget to blogging!! 


I promise I'll update my blog often as I am free.
Click the FOLLOW. Thanks for reading! :D
#DaphRaeLizReika

1 comment:

  1. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "really enjoyed the read <3

    ReplyDelete