Thursday, March 21, 2013

21032013 Last day exam! :D

Oh yay! finish exam d!!!!!!!! It's time for blogging :D I'm at Plan B now :D

Actually I'm so worry about my result now. Fail again for my Sejarah and B.M. Gosh~ HELP! That's necessary for me to score if not I won't get the SPM certification :( That most SAD things is...Math! That's my only hope but now..x_x Haih. Stop being a lazy bug!
My friends and cousin get their SPM result today. So worry yea. My cousin get full As again-.- that's weird if she didn't get full As. Ya. Reika Suzuki, you're stupid & lazy. People study for their future but YOU?!

Kay. I should turn On my happy and excited mood now. I'm going to Taiwan on this Saturday (Y)  Things that I like to do the most is...Travel and Shopping!!! 

Dear mommy, I love you so muchy♥ 
She paid for my whole trip and gave me 10 pieces of One Thousand Taiwan dollar$.$ I didn't expect that much. Seriously, I'm not coming for a rich family but I have a mom who Love e so much and would give me whatever I want if she can afford. Of course, I won't require too much from her. Still searching a nice and not too expensive Fine Dine in Malaysia. Gonna celebrate mother's day or her birthday with my own money. Mom, you really needa some relax, your life is really too buzy!

So now I gonna think how to spend all this money. HAHAHA. Mom says I can buy whatever I think that's special and nice. Awww♥ I would bring you a present for sure. I'm wondering is that enough for me to shop? I still gonna buy souvenir for my friends nia~


Hmm. so today, the first term examination END. I took a bus and arrived Paradigm. Reason that I choose here:
  1. Kuen Cheng students won't come here (becoz a lot of them will be at malls today such as Midvalley, Pavillion...etc. I don't wanna see any one of them I know. A personal time for me. ) 
  2. GO TO Sephora! Too bad. The member's promotion season is over! But I still buy things there~ A mineral concealer and Cath Kidston lipbalm for me to use in Taiwan. I heard my piano teacher said that there weather is very dry. I wanna buy Sephora Lotion! I thought it is available every time but the promoter said that's only for christmas limited edition. How SAD :(((

     
  3. Plan B! Know why I only come to PlanB in Paradigm? Becoz they have a very nice "waiter?" that always talk to me and of course discount=P I just like their service ;)
My free Coffee :P
A new different design. Thank you!
I taste good ;)
Coffee art is no nice. Wanna learn it one day if I really can study in England!

Gonna start packing my Taiwan luggage tonight. I really spend a lot in this trip, hope that everything is alright! I just found that all my thing are RED! I think is becoz of Taylor Swift's new album :D Heh! I still bought a new luggage bag that with 4 wheels:D RED! hahaha. Also, I told mom that I wanna wear Canvas at Taiwan. The first choice for me is Keds by Taylor Swift! Wanna buy that so much >.< BUT mom said that's Ugly! WhYYY? /.\ Kay. we pick another one. I like it too:D 
Onitsuka Tiger♥






Keds♥
I love mine more now :P
Spend time sitting in this restaurant now, I don't know what I can do instead of blogging. I looking at the family which sits opposite of my table now. Dad scold his child just now, coz he threw the fork. Haih. I think you should find out why your son did this. If not he will still do the same thing time. As a child, they don't really know much about adult's rule and manners. 
Sometimes, I dream if I have a children, how would he/she is? 
I would decorate the baby room nicely.
I would see my daughter wearing those cute lil dress!
I would bring them to join many activities.
I would capture down every happy moment with my baby^^
I would teacher them many languages.
I would get all cute thing around the world for them:D
I would heard them call my mommy♥  and give me huggies with lots of Lovesssssssss!
Dream is just a dream. Maybe it comes true is 15years later? Looking forward to it...

Keep dreaming these days. Mayb is becoz of exam, studying too much, brain works actively. I dreamt my Jr3 friends are married. Hahaha. quite weird xD I'm attending one's wedding. Forget d >.< dream again tonight? Story to be continue...hahaha

Was studying at Starbucks that day, Biology examination. I found that there's a very suitable place for me to study Bio! coz Bio have so much things to memorise and I need to have many image and people to help me build my memory puzzle ;) Have A try! First time ordered hot drinks..Dolce Latte not bad ;) 

Watched 恋爱季节 ytd. 春夏秋冬:D It lemmi think of Vivaldi's four season. I like that song, especially doing Math :)
So, which do you like the most? I like Autumn:) but I prefer summer in chinese, 夏is so nice^^


I'm so full with the Ice-cream with chocolate cake now. That's perfect match! Just too sweet for me. (coz I dont really like sweet things but SOUR hahaha) Warm melted chocolate flows out of the cake and a scope of ice-cream serve with it. Hot + Cool = great :D That waiter offers me a cup of coffee just now. Hmm. Thanks! ;) Satisfied♥ 

Have a short conversation with my dear math teacher just now. He says he have't mark:\ Wish me Good Luck ><

DaphReaLiz

1 comment:

  1. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Really enjoyed this post <3

    ReplyDelete