Friday, December 14, 2012

The Irresistible Hair Chalks

I wanna buy a box of hair chalk! It can make dip-dye hair temporary. Just put whatever color u want at anywhere on your hair. It has already been very famous in America but Malaysia not. I guess it hasn't launch in our country. #malaysia#slow :\ I'm trying to find on web shopping  in Malaysia. I've got it on WeBuy. It's having discount! I don't know whether is it real, coz is really cheap, only RM 38!
The box of 12 colours :)
WeBuy
Do you think I should buy?
Short update,
Off to work now. Bye!
#daphraeliz

6 comments:

  1. saw them too. but the ones i saw were rm39 for 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. found out hair chalk in daiso but less colour i think:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had checked a few Daiso but don't have :(

      Delete
    2. i buy hair chalk at www.facebook.com/malaysiahairchalk :) many choices.. & cheap ~

      Delete
  3. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "This is such a cute blog <3

    ReplyDelete