Thursday, August 1, 2013

Moooooooooooovie

There are 2 place I go very often recently, Cinema and Starbucks.
I go MidValley and TheGardens almost everyday after school. Sometimes with the boyfriend, sometimes alone.(He's a busy guy-.-) I was so happy that last month, July I watched so many movies =D -feeling excited- I like "Now you see me" ♥ MAGIC!

Today,
Baby promised we can go for a movie, Pacific Rim! But he had to go home earlier for badminton :(
So, we had our early "dinner" at Fong Lye Fusion, we're so lucky, normally you can't find a seat in that restaurant. Not bad for the noodle, it's quite a lot for a set. The potato ball is chewy and tasty! We love it so much♥
Wanna try Alexis next time :) 







After that, we gonna separate :( 
I WATCHED "The Conjuring" ALONE!! -SCARY-
Finally I can watch PG18 movie, few more months later, I'm a 18 year old young lady^^ -I feel good-
( I rather watch this scary movie alone. There's still many peoples around you, you won't shout to the stranger right? I feel I'm much stronger after the movie;) heh!)


The movie was directed by James Wan!! He's a Malaysian :D I'm so proud of him.
He's a film producer, screenwriter and film director of Malaysian Chinese descent. He is widely known for directing the horror film Saw and creating Billy the puppet. Wan has also directed Dead Silence, Death Sentence, Insidious, and The Conjuring. (Information from Wikipedia)
James Wan by Gage Skidmore.jpg


I'd used up at the cleanser and moisture. Went to watson and grabbed something home :) They look nice! Japan product always being trusted.
Cleanser- 3 in 1 (face wash, make up remover, massage moisturizing pack) It's in form! COTTON CANDY♥  
Moisture- 5 in 1 (Toner, essence, lotion,cream, makeup base) WOW.Cool and convenient ;)


Bought some Jewelries.
I always buy that.
I just like it, even I don't wear it.
A collection in my room.
I feel happy with that :) 

Everyone is checking if they have chosen for National Service.
I'd got my letter. The camp is at Selangor, I wonder why so near :O
Anyway, I've postponed, no need to go :)
(Mom don't want me go actually, she said is dangerous)

Kuen Cheng Wind Orchestra is having a performance at this Saturday.
Gambateh~!!
I'm going with the boyfie. I still don't know what to wear.
DaphRaeLiz Reika

No comments:

Post a Comment