| Have a evening coffee @ Plan B |
First thing I'm gonna to do on this special day is, Repaint my nail !
I choose the Brown & Silver one, which is not so noticeable. Scare because of my job:\
It doesn't looks any special here but each nail is actually different color ;)
TWELVE
Omg. I can't believe I can wake up at 7 in the morning during holidays. Maybe for this special day? :) Dress up and Have a nice journey! Shopping dayyyy :D
***I'm very sorry for the bad photo quality. It took clearly on the phone. I should use my camera :(
It's not convenient going there from my house.I had change a few transport. It took me an hour something to Paradigm Mall. When I reach, I started searching Sephora from The Map. I'm gonna buy my Wonder Stuck fragrance TODAY! Love everything from Taylor Swift ♥ How long I have desired to get it! Since I'd got the Debit Card, the payment wasn't the problem xD Hehehe. Enjoying using the card today! #likeaboss
Continuing my shopping :) taking my fragrance, walking around with lots of happiness xDD
| ZARA in Paradigm is so big! :o |
Having a movie! The usher was shocked that I'm watching movie alone. It's my first time. I'm actually enjoying.I bought a cup of Ochado instead of popcorn(it's in a longQ ><) Ochado is having some promotion I think. The large cup and the small cup are the same price :) #greenlover
Life of PI
After movie was 4 something. It's time to back! but I still wanna shop. Went into a Korean Shop and saw this dress. I like this very much! So expensive! I think I'd use over the limit if I buy this. Nanti very 鱼 if the card cannot pass><
Stupid me who don't always look the time (Girls always live in different Time Zone xD) #girlsbeinggirls It was 6pm when I walk to the bus stop. Omg. I'll be late home. I didn't wash the dishes and tidy my room before I go out!!! Died x.x I quickly called my uncle fetch me to stay overnight in his house. Heh! I'm so Bad:P I'm wondering how to tell my mom about the perfume /.\ While waiting him, I had have a cup of coffee in Plan B! (That picture was on top of the post.) The cream made a great taste, not too bitter and don't need to add sugar. I praised their coffee was very Nice. The coffee boy was so happy! He came to me and talked about coffee to me. He gave me a discount for my Flat White coffee xP He wanna give me a try for their Cappuccino(FOC!hehehe) Too bad. my uncle came :( Maybe next time ^^
PlanB
to be continue tomorrow...
END of my Shopping day :)
#DaphRaeLiz
No comments:
Post a Comment