I got distinction in my theory Grade 5! As a reward my dear piano teacher brought me to Tropicana Golf and Country Resort. I met a few friends there :D Yenning, Joyce, Tammy, and Serene♥ They're so friendly. We're all from different school. I'm the eldest:\ The girl who sat beside me during lunchtime is Yenning :) We talked about our-self,family, school. I ate chicken chop at The Palm House. It's so nice,
Nice to meet you all^^ Hey! new friends :)
![]() |
| Chicken Chop |
![]() |
| Bowling Games I get the highest mark!! |
![]() |
| Almond Chocolate Esspreso ♥ |
![]() |
| with Tammy |
![]() |
| with Serene |
My holiday life starts :\ Luckily I got work in December, if not the whole month just like now, Wasted. Everyday wake up at 12am, eat, play, drama, sleep...lifeless :( I miss the time when hanging around with friends in school>.< To whom changing school next year, We'll not be classmate/schoolmate again...Goodbye~ /.\ Taken many pictures as memory, Sr1ScC :')
![]() |
| 高一理C Sc1ScC I love this picture so much! I should take one individually>< with Gideon, 4 years friendship^^ ChunChien and Nini behind o.o |
![]() |
| with Jolyn (Jolyn!!! I love you camera♥) |
![]() |
| with Nini |
![]() |
| Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatrice! |
![]() |
| *Beep xP |
![]() |
| with Kimberly Facebook!!! press LIKE please xD |
![]() |
| with Valerie |
![]() |
| Oh dear, byebye :'( We should take this together!!! =((( |
![]() |
| Friendship♥ |
![]() |
| Deardear♥ |
I'm trying to find Freelancer job now. Event job has more pay:P SAVE SAVE SAVE money!!! Wanna buy a DSLR to record all our memories >.< I aimed Nikon D5100. It's about 2000+ Fight!! I hope there's still money for me to shopping xP I wanna buy clothes! ><

My first job. Working with EnfaGrow. I drank a lot of milk. Hahaha.
My second job. MITM fair, master card redemption.
My third job. Photographer in Gardens. Polaroid :P
My fourth job. PizzaHut cheezeeee flyers :\
I'm enjoying my holiday life now. I hate the feelings when mom wake me up early in the morning. I hate when I feel sleepy the teacher is shouting in front of the class. I hate the feelings when walking home alone after school. This kinda life will repeat again next year, the last year..maybe:\ I have watched drama a whole day today. Finally I found 真心請按兩次鈴 but is in YouTube(mafan:/)

Just finished watching 犀利人妻 few days ago. This drama made me cry so much T^T Especially the episode when they divorced. I cried so 2 hours @_@
![]() |
| 棠棠so pretty! ♥ |
See you in the next post!
#DaphRaeLizReika





.jpg)












.jpg)












Much love,
ReplyDeleteWengie
www.wengie.com"
":)