Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mustache


I'm getting better and better using 美图秀秀 edit photo:P Do you like the picture above? It's a bit vintage feel :) Mustache Please follow Daphraelizreika, Love you^^  I'd seen many people wearing mustache clothes, accessories, jewelries.. something like this and posted on Instagram. I was attracted by it's cuteness xD Soon, I saw it at The Bazaar Japanese Charity. I'm not sure which brand is it but as long as it is for charity, I bought it :) After that charity, we went to Pavilion and I saw a black one in Diva. That time, DIVA was having sales! It's just RM13 for that nacklace.



Cute like a fluffy♥♥
Kitty wearing Mustache too! ♥



Please LIKE my new profile picture on Facebook. Thanks.
Mustache,
#daphraelizreika

1 comment:

  1. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "You are awesome <3

    ReplyDelete